Tuesday 20 March 2012

Things I Left at the Thrift Shop I




Here are a few items from the various thrift stores that I frequent that caught my eye but were either too much (in my opinion) didn't fit into my decor, too large to hide from my husband or just didn't make the cut. You can't take it all home LOL





Adorable made in England teapot
 


Geisha statue bust
 


Seychelles suede teal boots (like I would ever wear them lol)
 



Funky beaded peacock purse
 


Scandinavian looking enamel cookware
 



Autumn Harvest Pyrex cinderella bowls MINT!
 


Friendship Pyrex 473
 


Gold Bamboo magazine rack
 


White wrought iron umbrella stand
 

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have left the Friendship casserole behind - if it was reasonably priced..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was reasonably priced, and I carried it around in my cart for awhile but alas I can't take them all home and i don't collect friendship.......yet LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I could reach into the computer and buy everything I see in your pics! LOL! If only they invented teleportation computers! Love that Friendship casserole, love the teapot, LOVE the boots!!

    ReplyDelete